• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Olympic 50p collectors

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
mmmeeeee got 9 so far (my dad gave me a badmington one today), was looking on the royal mint website earlier.... really like the one with the explaination of the off side rule (havent got that one yet).

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I was trying, but only got one :( (and I am not sure where that one is atm!) I have the boccia one though :)

Kingfisher*

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was trying, but only got one :( (and I am not sure where that one is atm!) I have the boccia one though :)
Me too! I only have one and mine is boccia too, which is by far the best. Mine is in my desk drawer at work, so i just hope nobody takes it out to use for coffee!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Me too :) got about 8 I think, they are in a jewellery box upstairs so that I don't accidentally spend them or hand them out as pocket money !! Might have a couple of doubles as well if anyone wants to do swaps at any time?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
If anyone gets a double badminton one I would definatly like to swap, as that is the one I want the most!

Is there a web page with them all on somewhere? I keep mening to look and then forget when I actually get to a computer!

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
I've only seen about 2 and they were in a shop window. How many are there to collect? :)

sandra 100

Veteran (100+ posts)
If anyone gets a double badminton one I would definatly like to swap, as that is the one I want the most!

Is there a web page with them all on somewhere? I keep mening to look and then forget when I actually get to a computer!
if you go on the royal mint web site they are all listed on there

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
strange thing is, I'm not seeing these in my change so much anymore - so I'm wondering if loads have started to "collect" them...

think I've got about 5 - am still looking out for a guiding one in my change!

sandra 100

Veteran (100+ posts)
i keep getting duplcate ones so will save them if any one else wants them i think they have only released so many at the moment as i keep finding the same ones maybe they will release more next year