• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: On- Site Activities

On Site Activities

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Sorry Becca, I should have added my own vote sooner! Can you stick me down for rifle shooting as well?
oops I''ve been away, I'll rifle and possibly archery too (by then I should be a instructor!!!)

if too late no worries
That's fine, got you both down, am booking acitivities tomorrow, but will have a few more places for Archery, Rifle Shooting and high Ropes, if anyone else fancies a go post on here and I'll add your names to the list!

Dolphin-Brownie

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi Becca,

I'm sorry to be an enormous pain, but I've not been doing so well with my M.E. in the past few weeks and I think highropes is just going to be too much of a push for me, so can you take my name off the list? I know you've already booked, so i'm assuming I'll still need to pay?

I'm so sorry to mess you around - I know you guys have got enough on your plates organising this without people changing their minds!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Hi Becca,

I'm sorry to be an enormous pain, but I've not been doing so well with my M.E. in the past few weeks and I think highropes is just going to be too much of a push for me, so can you take my name off the list? I know you've already booked, so i'm assuming I'll still need to pay?

I'm so sorry to mess you around - I know you guys have got enough on your plates organising this without people changing their minds!
Hya,

Sorry to hear yout M.E is playing you up, and you won't be able to do High Ropes. Fortunately high Ropes cost £8.00 per person regardless of how many take part, so I can take you off the list and you don't have to pay. Bring the money with you if you like, and if you feel up to it on the day, and there are still spaces (which is very likely!) you could always join in again!!!

Becca

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Right as it is just over a week to go, I thought I would update who is doing what, and how much you need to pay. The spreadsheet closed down at one point without saving, so if I have missed you off, please let me know! There are still spaces for all activities!

Riffle Shooting - 10am (currently £4.00 each) 5 remaining places

1. er776
2. Scarey Clarey
3. Clairebear
4. Zeberdee
5. Smartie
6. MummyOwl
7. Cerys80
8. Hilzo
9. Ice
10. Balderick24

Archery - 12pm - (Currently £3.64 each) 7 remaining spaces

1. er776
2. Kiwi26
3. Scarey clarey
4. Snowy/Bozzle
5. Zeberdee
6. Barney03
7. BAWRG
8. Bagpuss
9. Ice
10. Balderick42
11. LFC_dragonfly

High Ropes - 2pm - £8.00 per person - 4 remaining places

1. Gwen
2. Becca
3. Snowy/Bozzle
4. Clairebear
5. Barney03
6. GuidingKB
7. Cerys80
8. Smartie
Hope that is all right, let me know if you want to be added to anything!

Last edited:

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
You haven't missed me off, but I have decided I fancy doing the high roped as well, if that's ok :)

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Fab, thanks BeccaSooty.
Do we just bring the money with us on the weekend?
You can either pay by paypal before, or (just incase more people do sign up!) you can pay next weekend. If you are paying next weekend, I know it's a bit of a pain, but if you can try to have the correct amount of money (or a little over if you don't mind not getting change - e.g £4.50) I would really appreciate it! I will not have enough change if you all turn up waving £10 notes at me!!! I'm sure the shop will be happy to change notes for you if you need it!!

You haven't missed me off, but I have decided I fancy doing the high roped as well, if that's ok :)

No problem - added you to the list!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus

Just to say, am I ol to do high ropes? Just checking as I haven't been added to the list, but I am sure you are mega busy! I know what it'd like in the run up!

Have just put the correct change for my activities in a bag, now just to make sure I remember it!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Smartie, I've added you on my main list. It doesn't change the price as it's per person.

Dawny I must have missed you out, sorry! Once I put my vote on the poll I couldn't see who else voted!! Will add you to the list now.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2