1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Information: Pack Holiday Idea

Discussion in 'Girlguiding Anglia' started by suepaterson1, Apr 1, 2015.

1. suepaterson1

suepaterson1 (Newbie)

We have just had an amazing pack holiday at Rand Farm Park in Lincoknshire. Would highly recommend it to any groups would suit all ages. The staff were so accommodating and the girls got to muck in with farm jobs, hold day old chicks, hold baby goats and feed baby calves and lambs. They also learnt a lot about how farming helps us, we made our own butter and compared it to shop bought packs. An activity packed 3 days and the cooking was done for us! For more information contact Kay at Rand Farm Park on 01673 858904.

CarlaP likes this.
  2. sandra 100

sandra 100 Veteran (100+ posts)

this sounds fantastic its a pity we live to far away I would maybe remove the telephone number and get people to pm you so you can give them the number

3. OrangeOwl

OrangeOwl Veteran (100+ posts)

Hi Sue, what a useful first post! Can you tell us approx. how much it cost?
    Is it comparable to the PGL two night deal fully catered, for example?

4. browniebeth

browniebeth Brownie Leader Staff Member Moderator GuiderPlus

I have done a Google search and this number is freely available on their website so on this occasion I see no reason to remove the number. Always better to be careful, especially when it isn't your own number, so thanks for your concern :)

http://www.randfarmpark.com/contact.cfm