• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Parking at the G2G!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hello! Is it really tomorrow?? Oh good grief...

Does anyone need any directions to get to Woodhouse Park? It is fairly simple to get to but let me know if you do ASAP. After tomorrow morning, I won't be online much.

I have attached part of a plan of Woodhouse. We are in the Training Centre and there is an area where we can park to drop our gear off. We ask you to then move your car to one of the two car parks highlighted.

Anyone who needs to leave their car outside the Training Centre for mobility reasons are able to do so, but please do not block any fire exists etc.

Thank you and see you tomorrow!!

Attachments

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Got my directions and will program the sat nav before leaving, so hopefully will get there successfully. There is a very small chance that I will be detouring via our Bath office - offered to deliver something on my way if I can leave (very) early! Fingers crossed the motorways are clear and not too busy. See you all tomorrow.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
If the Training Centre isn't signposted (but I am sure it is), then head for Avon Scouts County Office - it is in the same area.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Im sure it cant be hard to get lost once on the site if bits are signed posted.

Last edited:

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Looking at Wren's map (I've printed it), it suggest first turn on right and if missed, the next one on the right. That doesn't mean I won't miss it!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
From what I remember, second right is the better option but check it out when you get there.

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Thanks for this Wren, I hadn't even thought about where we were going once we got to the site!!