• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Pink Stripey Thing...

What to do with a stripey thing??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Ok, i have a request. I have a pink stripey thing that i will no longer be requiring - what should i do with it. I can either bring it to G2G3 for anyone to have, or we could perform some sort of ceremony with it (i'm thinking burning or something anyone else more inventive anyone can come up with). What should i do with it??

first of all what size is it?

i'm just thinking it could make the rounds like the mascots do
for anyone that needs one for a day!!!!

just think of how many award days it could go too!!!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
It's a size 18, but i think it's shrunk a little - surprise surprise!! It's a GGUk top of course it shrinks!! lol

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
and i'll add that its reallt bad fitting and vile! And yeah, i swear it has shrunk a bit! it wasn't very baggy on me at all!!!

Rowan

Rainbow AG/Guide AG/Generally helpful
hehe... I have some dowl if anyone wants to make a theatre with ice's idea... I'll post it to the g2g ;)

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
"Has your camp chair had it? Never mind, re-covering it is simple. Find a Guider, nab their pink stripy shirt, and turn your old knackered camp chair into a custom made deck chair looking chair."

views expressed are not those of GGUK, and simply those of disgruntled Guiders who would very much like a plain, well fitting smart shirt. No responsability can be taken for shrinking of your new deck chair.

Last edited:

Pinkstar

Pre-Warrented adult leader and lovin it
i owuld like to direct anyone to the following youtube video :)

[YOUTUBE]ee32hCUZ8lU[/YOUTUBE] *dances with keerrrrrrsteeee*

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
turn it into a necker, get everyone to sign it with fabric pens, fix it and sew it on your camp blanket as a memento of G2G3!
(burning the remnants naturally......)

or maybe have your brownies sign it instead?

I know you could hold it up as an example why we cant shed our 1970's image. Cos no-one knows who we are anymore!!!
At the outdoors show twice I had to show hubby which stand was the GGUK one cos everyone was in pink and he couldn't work it out. plus when I said oh look 2 guides on the climbing wall he couldn't work out which girls I meant. case closed.