• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Post G2G8

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Someone was asking about a Bellringer badge while we were away. I can't remember who though. If that person still needs one I have one I have just added to our badges website.

cerys80

Brownie Leader
I've just eaten my 'scream egg', twas lovely, thank you lizzie :) couldn't quite manage all the ghosty bit tho' as that was just a bit too much sugar !

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thanks for the info about the bellringing badge everyone who passed it on :)

Shall try and navigate the website buying thingy! (will then have stage 1 and stage 4 - Have to double check I have actually done everything for stage 4 before I sew it on)

Clare

kes120

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
have made use of zebedee's (i think) craft the bracelet weaving.... taught my 10 and 12 yr old nieces. they were making them and my 5 yr old nephew wanted one so we showed him what to do and he made one!!! gonna get the brownies and guides into making them this week too, have cut a plastic table mat (cheap one) into the octogons etc. thanks for sharing :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Kes - I did it with my brownies last week and they loved it! Didn't want to anything but sit there making them!

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
It'sd a really good one. We used them for something to do on the coach when we went to Disneyland Paris, kept some of them quiet the whole way there. They slept on the way home!

I just got round to counting up and banking the cash from our badge sales and I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who dug in their pockets and spent some money. We brought home an extra £180 for the kitty. THANK YOU

snowy91

Fully warranted Brownie Guider
my trainers went in a bucket of water and then i shoved them in the washing machine -they're clean and dry now - well minus the laces but i may give in and buy new laces!