• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: Post G2G8

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
I had to put mine on to go down to the campfire - very cold, soggy feet! They were basically dry by Tuesday. My orthotics however, need some superglue!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
Yep, mine went in the washing machine & since coming out have been dumped on the floor outside! Don't know if they are dry or not!

Epona

Veteran (100+ posts)
Who was the kind person at G2G8 who offered to send a copy of the South-West region's campsites to me? (I live just over the border in Anglia but am surrounded on 3 sides by SW!) Please PM me...

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Who was the kind person at G2G8 who offered to send a copy of the South-West region's campsites to me? (I live just over the border in Anglia but am surrounded on 3 sides by SW!) Please PM me...
That was me! Funny as I was just thinking about this yesterday and wondering who it was that I had suggested it too!!
I've realised that I don't have it on my PC anymore as it was on my old one that died, but I have emailed my Region lady who sent it to me to request it again.
Drop me a PM with your email address in it and I'll send it over as soon as I have it again.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Im still wearing my button bracelet :D

Really want to make it with my guides. What Material is used for the cord? and where do i get lots of the right size buttons (fairly cheaply)?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Gwen I think its just waxed cord - most craft places will sell it. As for buttons, ask if your local charity shops have any, or put out an appeal to parents/grandparents to donate them.

Failing that, eBay might be a good bet!