1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Queen's Guide Celebration event 2012

Discussion in 'Diamond Jubilee' started by Gem-Bob, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Gem-Bob

Gem-Bob Beginner (10+ posts)

Calling all Leicestershire Queen's Guides! Did you get your award in Leicestershire or are currently living as a QG in the county? Then as part of our record updating and Queen's Jubilee celebrations we are holding a special event on Sunday 17th June at our county campsite, Topstones, for all members past and present to celebrate. If you're interested then please email qg.leics@gmail.com with your name (at time of award and current), year received award and what County/Division you belonged to at the time and current contact details. Many thanks

2. Gem-Bob

Gem-Bob Beginner (10+ posts)

Queen's Guide Reunion - Leicestershire

Calling all Leicestershire Queen's Guides! Did you get your award in Leicestershire or are currently living as a QG in the county? Then as part of our record updating and Queen's Jubilee celebrations we are holding a special event on Sunday 17th June at our county campsite, Topstones, for all members past and present to celebrate. If you're interested then please PM me for more information. Many thanks.

3. ice

ice Veteran (100+ posts)

ooooh exciting let me know - i was offically one of yours - though i orgionlly got my badge from sue in the office - ;)