• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Queens Guide presentations...

HollyBlue

Not gone to the dark side; I'm fireside!
heya guys... I was just wondering.... and I know its really late in the day... but.... could I do my presentations, they shouldn't take too long as its basically some pictures and me explaining them... anywho, would anyone be interested... I don't really fancy doing them to the local rangers or my brownies as they haven't really heard of the qga and I don't wanna scare them from doing it!

HollyBlue

brill u guys are stars!...

ps CC when I saw your reply I was thinking, am I supposed to know the rooms in the place we're going to? minor panic :D... I'm figuring whenever we get the time and a place would be great, shoudl take all of 10 minutes really! :D

HollyBlue

There is nothing anywhere about the soberness or awakedness or even mental state of the people you present to, so I'm assuming that I could even do the presentation to the drugged up folks in the old peeps home behind my house if I was really desperate! :D teehee

Swallowtail

RG, ABG, DC, RA and Mentor
So you've got that bit signed off now, then?

Full steam ahead..... what about the form? Did you get to see M last week?

And where's my report on the weekend I was forced to back out of last minute?

HollyBlue

Thanks guys! The 1st presentation was the in full really... the second was a photo shoot!!! :D

So you've got that bit signed off now, then?

Full steam ahead..... what about the form? Did you get to see M last week?

And where's my report on the weekend I was forced to back out of last minute?
All I need now is my project and volunteer work signing and thats it... so all I have to do is some typing and get dave to sign off for ABC!!! I'm well excited.... then I have to hunt down M... so that'll be the end of may when I know she'll be at YG and I get the form signed... Even though I've made CHQ aware of the situation... plus I got hilz to put her info on the form this weekend... so I'm so amazingly close its unbelievable!

All I need now is the inspiration to finish writing the research project up!

I'll ring you swn and give you an in depth report!

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Well done on all your hard work Hollyblue. Your presentation was great and well thought out. The photo op was really great too.

Good luck with the last wee bits and we look forward to having another Queen's Guide in our midst.

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
the bits of your written research I've seen so far are fab hun - you've already told everyone about it, just need to write it down and you're there! try not to see it as a chore and you'll be fine!

HollyBlue

FIIIIIINIIIIIISHEEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOTTTT!!!!!

Thanks guys, you've really helped push me to get the report finished, and signed off! Both done today... Just gotta get Dave at ABC to sign off my prac and I'm done!!! woot!

So I'm one signature away from being done... thats a week on sat that I'll see him next!!! Dead excited!!! WOOT!!!

I'm thinking of putting a copy of my report on the site somewhere, since loads of you helped me with it... so I'll do it eventually, once I get time! :D (so probably after next G2G)

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
awwwwwww wkd huni!!! congrats!!! now get urself over 2facebook n chuffin join the guide unit!!! lol! sent u a request i need my CS!! lol!