• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Royal Wedding 2018

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
We might do a meeting on it - we haven't for any of the previous ones! Maybe a wedding dress making or something else 'royal' type evening

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
We wouldn't normally - summer term is so short hereabouts that we tend to devote as many weeks as we can to outdoor skills and to doing things in the fresh air while daylight allows. So at most, it might be an option for our foul weather alternates!

I don't know yet. I hope so! I found someone on a Facebook group who has put together a challenge badge which looks really good fun. We are yet to discuss it as a unit but even if we don't have time for the badge (as we have at least one other badge we want to do for the summer term)_ I might look into having a tea party or something .

MARY ELLIOTT

Beginner (10+ posts)
I don't know yet. I hope so! I found someone on a Facebook group who has put together a challenge badge which looks really good fun. We are yet to discuss it as a unit but even if we don't have time for the badge (as we have at least one other badge we want to do for the summer term)_ I might look into having a tea party or something .
HI BELLSGALL
I DON`T DO FACE BOOK COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME INFO HOW I COULD GET THE INFO ABOUT THE WEDDING BADGE PLEASE
MARY