• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Safety action forms


Just wondering if anyone uses safety action plans - or event forms if so where do I find them.

In New Zealand we had to complete safety action plans and complete "Report Form - Camp / Outdoor Recreation / Adventure Activity" which were a great resource. these were standard and had to go to our District commissioner prior events or activities. Just wondering what the process is in the uk?



Brownie Leader x 3
We have residential notification forms which have to be completed and sent to commissioner and advisors with risk assessments. These are in the forms section of the members area of GG website.