• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Science Museum London G2G! (LaSER Time Travelling Scientists Challenge badge)

Which is the best Saturday for you? (tick all that apply!)

• 16th November

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 7th December

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • 4th January

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • 11th January

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • 18th January

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Forgot about this! I am free on the 18th but any chance you will still be at HQ at 11am? Better timed trains for me at that time, silly start on a Saturday for earlier but can be done (just have to make sure my guides are out the door bang on time with me right behind them on the night before). I would like 2 badges though please, if possible?

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I'm hoping to make it. Part of my Christmas money this year included inheritance from my nanna, one of her favourite days out was random trips out with friends, so she'd definitely approve of me using it for this!

I'll probably meet you at the museum though, it's only 15 mins from Euston, so just as easy for me to go straight there.

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Forgot about this! I am free on the 18th but any chance you will still be at HQ at 11am? Better timed trains for me at that time, silly start on a Saturday for earlier but can be done (just have to make sure my guides are out the door bang on time with me right behind them on the night before). I would like 2 badges though please, if possible?
Quite possibly we will - Guiders nosing round a Guiding shop... it's likely! :)
If everyone else is happy to, we can certainly wait for you.

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Okay Jenn!

I'm counting ten definite of us and two unsure? I'm going to post the order form tomorrow for badges and make it out for 12 then. :)

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Okay Jenn!

I'm counting ten definite of us and two unsure? I'm going to post the order form tomorrow for badges and make it out for 12 then. :)
Not sure if you have included me as an unsure, but I don't need a badge - I already have one!

Thanks - Hopefully I'll be able to make it and shall meet you at the museum about 12ish?

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
Not sure if you have included me as an unsure, but I don't need a badge - I already have one!

Thanks - Hopefully I'll be able to make it and shall meet you at the museum about 12ish?
That was including none for you and two for ElfOwl! :p

Aww that's a shame Hedgehog_m :( Hopefully another time!

emmaluvseeyore

Brownie Leader and Ranger Assistant
Unfortunately, I now can't make it on Saturday. My archery club have scheduled a competition that afternoon which I have to take part in (it is a winter long competition for which I have already done 2 shoots). If you have ordered a badge for me, I am happy to pay for it still. I can go to the museum another time to actually earn it!

Hilzo42

Staff member
GuiderPlus
:( that's a shame emma - I was about to post the badge order so I'll quickly change it now!