• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Scottish G2G

Dates for Scottish G2G

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
Now I'm back from holiday and health is recovering, time to sort out dates!

Proposed venue is Currie Guide Hall, near Edinburgh. (It's around 15 minutes from Edinburgh airport, 30 mins from Edinburgh Haymarket station, and on the 44 bus route).

Suggested dates are:
7-9 March
14-16 March
21-23 March
28-30 March
4-6 April
11-13 April

Please indicate now which dates you would be available on . . .

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
I think at the moment apart from the last one I can make any of them! Can't do the last one as it is the weekend before my sisters wedding and think I would be killed if I were to disappear 2/5 days before!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I've put down any date as I'm free at the moment being on maternity leave, but whether I can go depends if I can get someone to look after the baby!

LittleMe88

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have ticked the poll - at the moment I have all weekends free except the first but know that there will be a county planning day/night I will need to go to around then and the date hasn't been set, so my ticks may not be 100% right!

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
Quite fancy a trip up but can only do a few dates at the moment as i have some things pencilled in that may not happen and also if funds allow - can't imagine the train is cheap up to you, but always fancied a visit.

chopperchick

Veteran (100+ posts)
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm happy drive down from Aberdeen, and can take a couple of passengers - if that helps anyone's travel plans. Don't worry about petrol costs - just buy the pan-drops or lemon bon-bons for the journey!

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm happy drive down from Aberdeen, and can take a couple of passengers - if that helps anyone's travel plans. Don't worry about petrol costs - just buy the pan-drops or lemon bon-bons for the journey!
Might take you up on this offer, can get the train through to Aberdeen and meet you there :)