• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Song Requests

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
afterr the other weekend with Hans and *alli* could we have the chacha slide. I have recently got my feet to do it with out looking like a fool, with my horrid pre percepton

nonawhitby

Veteran (100+ posts)
:D I had a bit of a shock when I first read this post, I thought you were wanting campfire song requests :p

How about Joe Dolcie ~ I speaka de lingo?? LOL

Nona :)

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Even with my extensive music collection i'm still missing a few of the requested tracks. If anyone can "help me find" any of the following, please email me at brown.owl@guiderplus.com
Missing tracks:
Boy scouts out camping
tribute (best song in the world)
never forget
unbelieveable
all summer long
warwick theme
drops of jupiter
california - this song had so many options i wasn't sure which one, so if the person who orginally suggested it could elaborate a little!
she's so lovely - my scouting for girls cd has got too many scratches and won't play - so can't add it to a playlist :( - so all scouting for girls songs needed
Disco 2000
Chop suey
everything changes
fame
venus
i'm so excited
gold
in the brownies
birdie song
dirty dancing
i speaka de lingo

coolandme

Ex-Brownie GiC, Ranger, Tawny Owl
If I get chance in my manic rush after my lecture today I'll throw my music onto my usb stick and bring it with me later, I don't have all the songs but quite a few!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm bringing the hits of Erasure for cheesy '80's fun!
And my Top Gear Driving Songs cd's, 'cos you can't go wrong with a bit of rock.

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Missing tracks:

tribute (best song in the world)
never forget
unbelieveable
all summer long
drops of jupiter
california - Phantom planet? I have that one!
She's so lovely
Disco 2000
Chop suey
everything changes
fame
venus
i'm so excited
gold
birdie song
dirty dancing[/QUOTE]

I have all these ones on my ipod. Tried emailing them to you, but it's not letting me attach files that big (least not quickly anyway!) so I'll just bring it!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
(Tis coolandme btw, I've nicked Rachel's laptop) I have scouting for girls on a usb stick for rachel so not to worry about that one, and I also have the two take that songs, "I'm so excited" and "venus"