• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Information: Spaces Available

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
If anyone is interested in coming along to G2G10 London (ish) 2nd - 4th November and didn’t manage to sign up before we now have a couple of places available.

Don’t worry if you haven’t ever been to a G2G, you are guaranteed to have a great time and meet lots of great people. It is a chance to relax, unwind, enjoy yourself and do lots of nattering with like minded people.

If you are interested please send us an email - g2g10london@gmail.com along with payment. We accept chq, bank transfer and Paypal

Last edited:

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
It's near chalfont st peter in Buckinghamshire, to the west of London near junction 1 of the m40

Sent from my HTC Desire C using Tapatalk 2

Mrsbirdy

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I live on the outskirts of london, so as long as i can train or tube it in and then be met i'd love it. Only one problem, i'll either be in the wheelchair (if all stations on route are accesible) or be walking with a walking stick so would need to walk slow and maybe rest once met. If i can use my scooter i will but if there are stairs i cant.
What station would i need to get to??

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I live on the outskirts of london, so as long as i can train or tube it in and then be met i'd love it. Only one problem, i'll either be in the wheelchair (if all stations on route are accesible) or be walking with a walking stick so would need to walk slow and maybe rest once met. If i can use my scooter i will but if there are stairs i cant.
What station would i need to get to??
The closest stations are Chalfont & Latimer, Gerrards Cross and Denham Golf Club, all 1.5-2 miles away from the site. I dont know how accesible these stations are but the tfl site should be able to help. There is a transport thread where you can post to ask for a lift. All the driving route pass by so hopefully someone is coming that way, if not we will make arrangements to have you picked up.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Bumping post up, we do still have a couple of spaces left for G2G10 London (ish) if anyone else is intrested.

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
If you have found yourself with a free weekend this coming weekend then why not come along to G2G10. We have 2 full weekend space available. If you cant do the full weekend why not coming over for the day to join in the fun :D