1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Question? SPARK - Leaders?

Discussion in 'Events' started by *Emerald*, Jan 12, 2016.

1. *Emerald*

*Emerald* Brownie and Rangers Leader

Hi,

Not sure if we're already too late to book for this event now, but I'm hoping to take a small number of my Rangers up to Alexandra Palace for the Spark event, but looking at the ticketing I'm not sure how it works with leaders. I can't see an option for buying leader tickets, but I know adults usually need them for events. Can anyone shed any light on this?

I'll email the organisers tomorrow, but thought that someone here will probably know! :)

Thank you

2. Charnwood Fan

Charnwood Fan Veteran (100+ posts)

Looks like you include the leaders in the number of tickets you buy for a unit - so you're not buying child tickets, but tickets for girls and adults from a section?? "At least enough adults to make up the minimum ratio accompanying a group of Rainbows, Brownies or Guides to a large scale event must include themselves in the Unit selection (i.e. each Rainbow and the accompanying adults must have Rainbow tickets, so, for instance, if you are a Rainbow group bringing six girls and two Leaders, please book eight Rainbow tickets). If you are bringing a mixed group (eg Rainbows and Guides), Leaders can have a ticket for any of the sections they are bringing."

3. *Emerald*

*Emerald* Brownie and Rangers Leader

Brilliant, thanks so much Charnwood Fan, that is exactly the information I wanted. Must've been looking in the wrong place!:nature-008: