Veteran (100+ posts)
- Leader v Guider (First discussion: Leader v Guider)
- Do you think that any Guiding traditions are at risk of being lost, how do you think we can save them or is it a good thing (Second Discussion: Are any Guiding traditions at risk of being lost?)
- Heritage for sale? When should archive material be sold and what’s worth keeping? Weekly Discussion: Heritage for Sale (or the bin)?
- Lessons from the past or how to save the reinvention of the wheel (Weekly Discussion: Lessons from the past-or how not to reinvent the wheel)
- Should we revisit our "iconic" uniform styles?
- Why was the JB uniform so popular? (Weekly Discussion: Fashion is over quickly, style is forever)
- What makes a "traditional" unit? (Weekly Discussion: What makes a “traditional unit”?)
- Revisionism and Guiding history. (Weekly Discussion: Revisionism and Guiding History)
- Velcro your badges onto your skort. Forgotten “gems” from Guiding history Weekly Discussion: Velcro your badges onto your skort…forgotten gems from Guiding history
- These colours don't run, what colours do you associate with Guiding? Weekly Discussion: These colours don’t run
- it’s time to fly over the rainbow…what do you do when girls leave the unit? Weekly Discussion: It's time to fly over the rainbow....
- Is there still a future for cloth badges?