• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Talll Ship Adventure badge?

Jane Thin

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi to everyone who was at the last G2G
Cazby tells me that she got an
Ultimate Tall Ship Adventure 2010 badge as a swap from someone's swap bag at your G2G. She doesn't remember who she swapped with though. :( It is a blue circular badge and is on the 5th row from the bottom on Daffodil1's thread noted below.
I have several Tall Ship badges, but not this one and I wondered if anyone might be able to help me track one down?
Thanks
Jane

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6324740&type=3

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I don't have that one either and I thought I had all of them except 1 (and I know which one it is I am nissing and it is not this one). So if someone has any more of them, I too would be interested.

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I think it is the black and white one, but I need to check the blanket as I cannot find them all together among my photos - different names as they were acquired at different times, but they are all together on the blanket. I just know there is one missing.

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
The link doesn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure I swapped a badge of that description with Caz - light-ish blue background with a ship in the middle? I only ever had one of the badge, I'm afraid. Think I bought it from someone on a centenary camp media team training weekend, if that helps in any way, but I have no idea who! I had to pull out of going on Tall Ships in the end and so stuck the badge in with my swaps instead of keeping it.

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Thanks Lynz, yes that is the one they are referring to. I could not remember who I had swapped with for the life in me.

Jane Thin

Veteran (100+ posts)
The link doesn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure I swapped a badge of that description with Caz - light-ish blue background with a ship in the middle? I only ever had one of the badge, I'm afraid. Think I bought it from someone on a centenary camp media team training weekend, if that helps in any way, but I have no idea who! I had to pull out of going on Tall Ships in the end and so stuck the badge in with my swaps instead of keeping it.
Thank you for responding - at least now know that I have done my best to track it down!
(isn't this site just wonderful!)
:)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Checked my blanket and this is the one I am missing. Oh well, hopefully some will appear somewhere in the future and we can get one.