1. Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread
    Dismiss Notice

Talll Ship Adventure badge?

Discussion in 'G2G9 East Midlands' started by Jane Thin, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Jane Thin

Jane Thin Veteran (100+ posts)

Hi to everyone who was at the last G2G
    Cazby tells me that she got an
    Ultimate Tall Ship Adventure 2010 badge as a swap from someone's swap bag at your G2G. She doesn't remember who she swapped with though. :( It is a blue circular badge and is on the 5th row from the bottom on Daffodil1's thread noted below.
    I have several Tall Ship badges, but not this one and I wondered if anyone might be able to help me track one down?
    Thanks
    Jane

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6324740&type=3

2. ElfOwl

ElfOwl Veteran (100+ posts)

I don't have that one either and I thought I had all of them except 1 (and I know which one it is I am nissing and it is not this one). So if someone has any more of them, I too would be interested.

3. Jane Thin

Which other one are you looking for?

4. ElfOwl

I think it is the black and white one, but I need to check the blanket as I cannot find them all together among my photos - different names as they were acquired at different times, but they are all together on the blanket. I just know there is one missing.

5. Lynz

Lynz Veteran (100+ posts)

The link doesn't work for me, but I'm pretty sure I swapped a badge of that description with Caz - light-ish blue background with a ship in the middle? I only ever had one of the badge, I'm afraid. Think I bought it from someone on a centenary camp media team training weekend, if that helps in any way, but I have no idea who! I had to pull out of going on Tall Ships in the end and so stuck the badge in with my swaps instead of keeping it.

6. Cazbly

Cazbly Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)

Thanks Lynz, yes that is the one they are referring to. I could not remember who I had swapped with for the life in me.

7. Jane Thin

Thank you for responding - at least now know that I have done my best to track it down!
    (isn't this site just wonderful!)
    :)

8. ElfOwl

Checked my blanket and this is the one I am missing. Oh well, hopefully some will appear somewhere in the future and we can get one.