• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Thank you

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Just to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Gaelic-girl, Susi and Fenris for organising such a brilliant weekend and for all your hard work.

THANK YOU!!

pennya

Veteran (100+ posts)
Absolutely, thank you Susi, Fenris and Gaelic Girl for looking after us so well, and putting on an amazing weekend.

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
So glad had a good time. It is a difficult job trying to organise things to suit everyone but we hope we got a good balance. G2Gs are what you make of them and I for one had a great time.

Thanks to all the attendees for coming and also for my pressie!!!

Thanks to Susi for keeping me sane.
Thanks to Lesley for keeping my feet on the ground.
Thanks to Dippy for keeping me smiling.
Thanks to Bev for a sit down and comforting words when I needed them even when I didn't recognise the need.
Thanks to Amanda for the dancing organisation.
Thanks to Scotch for the entertaining scarf making.
Thanks to the Country Dancers and kilt wearers.
Thanks to Dolly for my special pressie of Uncle Joes Balls - hope he doesn't miss them.
Thanks to Gadget and Ben for the great campfire.
Thanks to Emma for supplying the Mini Guide Shop.

Thanks to everyone for travelling to Bonaly and to the two Rugby teams who managed such a tactful score on Saturday!!!!

Slainte,

Sly

Last edited:

dippydeedodah

Rainbow Guider, Guide Guider
Thanks Sly,Leslie and Susi! I had a great weekend!
Have informed the family that I want an industrial dishwasher for christmas and never to let me drink Irn Bru again!
Scotch your acrobatics at bed time on Saturday evening were great! Amanda thank you for at last teaching me how to strip the willow! Lesley I have a new hobby! And Sly those Killie pies were fantastic!!!