• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Thanks - it was a fun weekend!

victoria

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I had a brillient weekend, for peoples interest it was the arriva train drivers that were striking so mainly close travel, distant trains were fine.

I am realllllly glad i came

thanks everyone
Vick

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thank you all for a great weekend, particularly Lisa, Mike and my early morning craft buddies!

Instant ban for posting any videos from Saturday night!!! lol
there will be a reward of any videos posted on fb!!! :D i won't let mike ban you! :D
BO, he's only banning people for Saturday night ones, and if I remember correctly the most entertaining ones were from Friday night/ early Saturday morning so we're safe ;)

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
I had a brillient weekend, for peoples interest it was the arriva train drivers that were striking so mainly close travel, distant trains were fine.

I am realllllly glad i came

thanks everyone
Vick
Ahhh thanks, that explains why I didn't have a through train either and had 6hrs and 2 stops instead....

I'm glad you came too, and I'm glad I came and met you! :)

I was wondering why no one was taking piccies. I don't have any to fill my QGA evidence folder so I'm filling it with the crafts instead.

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
BO, he's only banning people for Saturday night ones, and if I remember correctly the most entertaining ones were from Friday night/ early Saturday morning so we're safe ;)
Actually I meant Friday not Saturday.. still feeling the effects and my minds not with it for some reason. Must have been the sea air.

We have photos. I'll get them off the camera now.

[in a welsh accent] Oh.. What's the difference between a camera and a sock? You get 5 toes in a sock and 4 toes in a camera!!

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
I was on truthful fire in my Welsh class today - mi wnes i fynd yr Gaerdydd ac mi wnes i gael hwyl efo ffriddiau.... :) (I went to Cardiff and I had fun with friends! - beats saying I watched telly, I did some work....)

:)