• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

The Bar!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Basically if you want to use the bar - take something along with you! Balderick is bringing some stuff to make 'responsibly' but it is only fair that if you wish to drink from it, you help to stock it!

balderick24

General Dogsbody
basicly if u want cocktails i am happy to invent and make but bring stuff with u
it can be as obscure as u want lol
I have made some interesting ones with just a few words for a name given lol

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Basically if you want to use the bar - take something along with you! Balderick is bringing some stuff to make 'responsibly' but it is only fair that if you wish to drink from it, you help to stock it!
Fair enough!!

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Happy to bring stuff for the bar, just wondered whether there was anything specific so we don't all bring the same thing. I'll see what obscure options I can find!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm going to move the bar related discussions into its own thread so people spot it and can say what they are bringing. Great idea Loopy :)

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Right - sparkly new thread - if you are bringing something to share with the bar, please mention it here :)

(And Chandra I read your post incorrectly, so hope I didn't come across wrong!)

balderick24

General Dogsbody
I will be bringing Jager Pimms ftuit cider and a few cans
I am also thinking of doing a run to a local cider farm at some point lol

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i know i'm not going, but in the past we have had people posting what they are going to bring.
there has been times when there has been stuff left over and it has been either donated for the next g2g or taken home!!!

ben remember that purple one you made at g2g4? that was so nice!!!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
And in case any of the newbies don't drink and are getting worried, then don't - there will be people not drinking. I think at G2G7 it did end up as about a 50 50 split. I don't drink, but I always have a good time still

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I should have rum, as long as I don't get through it all this week. Man that makes me sound bad!