• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

The Bar!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Due to hopefully moving soon, all the bits will be brought, to make it a bit less to move!

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
I don't really drink so will bring some diet coke and some lemonade. I have to admit I'm very rarely without a cup of tea in my hand. I'm assuming there will be teabags and I don't need to bring any. I do only drink skimmed milk though so I will bring that along, hope that's okay.
Sorry gone off the thread abit as that won't be stored in the bar!!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Due to hopefully moving soon, all the bits will be brought, to make it a bit less to move!
I think it was this thread that Jenn said not to worry if you don't drink. I didn't drink at all on the last G2G. :)

I might pick up a bottle of sidekick in Tesco tomorrow... if I remember!

Smartie, we soooooooooo need a catch up.

laurad82

assistant guide leader
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Pizza friend!!! I'm sure your telling porkies didn't u have some of my cookies and cream sidekick???
That was really nice cold outta the fridge,reminded me and guidingkb of bailys as we said it would be nice poured over ice and supped as a slow drink rather than a shot!!!

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Right - sparkly new thread - if you are bringing something to share with the bar, please mention it here :)

(And Chandra I read your post incorrectly, so hope I didn't come across wrong!)
No worries! 'cept it now looks like I'm a right alchy as I started a thread named the Bar! lol

I'll bring a couple of bottles of wine, diet Pepsi (incase I feel too guilty to drink), I have open bottles of Pimms and Baileys that has got to be drunk now as I have cut back alot now I'm on a diet!!

Last edited:

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I think it was this thread that Jenn said not to worry if you don't drink. I didn't drink at all on the last G2G. :)

I might pick up a bottle of sidekick in Tesco tomorrow... if I remember!

Smartie, we soooooooooo need a catch up.
We do! And then another one after g2g just as an excuse for ice cream!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I don't really drink so will bring some diet coke and some lemonade. I have to admit I'm very rarely without a cup of tea in my hand. I'm assuming there will be teabags and I don't need to bring any. I do only drink skimmed milk though so I will bring that along, hope that's okay.
Sorry gone off the thread abit as that won't be stored in the bar!!
A "guiding" event without tea? *shock* It would never do!!!

But erm... you didn't mention the milk thing when we asked for requirements!!

Last chance - anyone got any requirements they haven't told us about?!

dollypip

Rach or Dolly i'll answer to anything...
Erm I'm the same with milk as is Ellen I guess it's one of them things I don't think of cos it's not out of the ordinary

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
You're already random Lynz, and that is before we even start on your allergies.....
BTW are you bringing pictionary and Fluxx again?!

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Probably! Need to pack tonight/ tomorrow morning so if you ask me later in the week you'll get a definite answer!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Pizza friend!!! I'm sure your telling porkies didn't u have some of my cookies and cream sidekick???
That was really nice cold outta the fridge,reminded me and guidingkb of bailys as we said it would be nice poured over ice and supped as a slow drink rather than a shot!!!
You make a fair point. I think I did snag a sip!