• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

The Bar!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I'm allergic to chlorophyll! Sitting on the grass brings my legs up in itchy angry red blotches! And I have to wear long sleaves to do gardening!

I can eat it ok though!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm allergic to chlorophyll! Sitting on the grass brings my legs up in itchy angry red blotches! And I have to wear long sleaves to do gardening!

I can eat it ok though!
I'd love to know how chlorophyll has ended up in alcohol... ;)

You lot are BARMY! But I wouldn't have you any other way. :)

randomness here we come, bring on the week end
im not even gonna start on my allergies, your just find me rocking in the corner !
cant wait till we all meet again xxx
must find a blue cone on the way up

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
A "guiding" event without tea? *shock* It would never do!!!

But erm... you didn't mention the milk thing when we asked for requirements!!

Last chance - anyone got any requirements they haven't told us about?!
I did metion skimmed milk only though in my email, please let there be some :)

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
Completely random thought...inspired by talk on the I'm a guider thread about the number of tea bags....
you know how we get liquor coffees, would it be possible to do the same thing, but with tea?!

Osprey

Veteran (100+ posts)
It was our excitement when we were on the motorway, lots of traffic cones, and suddenly a blue one!!! Simple things!!

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I've never seen one of those! It's amazing what does amuse you, though, on a long journey. There's a river in N Yorks called the River Ure. After 7 hours of driving, with no passenger to keep my company, I decided it'd be really funny if someone changed the sign to say Midge Ure.

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
It was our excitement when we were on the motorway, lots of traffic cones, and suddenly a blue one!!! Simple things!!
And guiding blue ones at that! We wanted to "borrow" one, but decided it was probably not the done thing in uniform to be pilfering cones off the M6!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
I once took my guides on a day trip to Windermere - you can imagine the chaos when our coach parked right next to the right to roam naked coach and they were all male and there were at least 5 I could happily have taken home!