• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: The Reserve List

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Yep, as soon as I speak to the other organisers we should be able to sort lots out! :)

fuzz

just fuzz =D
Were camping spots ever looked into? Only I seem to recall several people were willing to camp and that would open up some spaces for reserves. =]

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
We are limiting G2G8 to indoor places only and will have the addition of a limited number of day visitors for the Saturday - details of which will be revealed as soon as the planning team have finalised the details.

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Fair enough Wren. It's not just about sleeping spaces. More people means more catering too, which can escalate to a logistical nightmare if numbers get too high, depending on the facilities available!!

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
Fair enough Wren. It's not just about sleeping spaces. More people means more catering too, which can escalate to a logistical nightmare if numbers get too high, depending on the facilities available!!
It looks like G2G catering is a logistical nightmare anyway!

When does the menu haggling start :p

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Yes it is Lizzieloubee! Am currently asking for dietary and room requirements to be sent to the g2g email and am wondering how on earth to balance needs already!!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Thanks Dawny - you are spot on!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Will people on the reserve list be given first choice on being day vistors, it probably has been mentioned before, but i have forgotten (mind like a sieve sometimes)