• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: The Team for G2G6

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hi Guys
I want to say Thank you for all your kind offers of help. Raaow and I have put names in a hat.

I would like to ask the following people if they are still happy to do the same jobs and be part of our G2G6 planning team.

Where we had more than one person offering to do a job, we put all names in a hat and pulled out the amount of people needed.

Thankyou to all the people who volunteered but did not get picked out, but I am sure we can utilise you on the weekend.

The planning team will all need to have chats about every aspect of the planning, which we can do closer to the time.

The Team

Kitchen Dudes: Raaow will be the QM and he will be joined by Jellycan and Dollypip. (he is a hard taskmaster but he makes very scrummy food!) (he has just said he is a big softie really!!)

Activities and Crafts and General planning: Brown.owl and Bryony can join me and be in charge of deciding what goes on!

First Aider: Sparklyguider

Campfire: She has not offered to do this but I am nominating Ozzy to be campfire mistress as she is immense at it!!! And her three bears song is legendary! –Jonno can you build us a behemoth of a campfire!!

Barman: balderick24! Need I say no more! If it aint broke….dont fix it!

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
please dont burn miskin mill down though or steal any internal doors!
there are fires that need to be maintained inside too in both buildings
so you can be the fireman for the weekend!!!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
oh wow, do we have proper fires inside too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am i gonna have to be thinking about stuff?? i will try to have ideas!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Ooooooooooooooooh real firemen...... are they nice in wales?

That might have to go on the activities list - DIZZY I JUST HAD AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Sadly Ozzy cannot be there so we will need a new Campfire Mistress or Master...just someone to lead the campfire
and Bryony cannot be there so we need a new Crafty wench!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
i can't be part of the team, but i have all the stuff to make flower fairies (keychains) with everyone, if you like? =)

edited to add that i can make them welsh themed, too!

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
Oooh I've been building a campfire for the past 5 weeks at work!!!!

I'm doing this for my QGA Residential - I can't remember if I have to be incharge of anything but I'll have been to St John Ambulance for a few weeks by then too so I could help out with First Aid if required