• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Thinking Day at Alexandra Palace - Guiders G2G? (and/or Pax Lodge)?

Options for Saturday 22nd - definites only please for numbers! (tick all that apply)

• I'd like to go to the Alexandra Palace Thinking Day event

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • I'd like to visit Pax Lodge for their evening Thinking Day activities (after Ally Pally)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
According to TFL, there will be replacement buses for the Northern Line. The E3 is the one from Camden Town to Hampstead. had to check how to get my guides to Pax Lodge tomorrow! sigh, it was all planned as such an easy journey, oh well, more of an adventure for them!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Ah, well if Wood Green is okay for everyone (I hadn't been sure if it was) we'll meet there then! And then we can catch the W3 bus up the hill :)

Alright an amendment: meet 10am at Wood Green station!

Don't forget your packed lunch! I'll have my forum necker on of course, and I'm going to be bringing my international one along for Pax Lodge too. And yes Becca, that is the correct amount for Celebrate at Alexandra Palace, dinner and evening activities at Pax Lodge. (extra spending money optional for the Celebrate badge... and maybe Pax Lodge goodies... :p)

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Alright an amendment: meet 10am at Wood Green station!
Okey dokey, see you there! Got my wristband (and some spares just in case!) and booked in at Pax for the evening too! Guiders necker ironed & ready (I can't bring my international one as it's sewn to my camp blanket!) Just got to decide which train to get - Paddington or Waterloo...? Much the same for tube distance I think

Dionysia

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi
What colours are the forum necker?
Will look out for you. Getting exciting now. :)
Purple with a yellow & blue trims and the coloured hands in a square (forum logo a the top of the page).

I am too very excited, the girls are in bed as we have an early start.

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Saw the group of you at Ally Pally (who did the fingernail dying with me? Sorry I couldn't find my forum necker) and Becca at Pax as we arrived home, you were passing through reception.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Saw the group of you at Ally Pally (who did the fingernail dying with me? Sorry I couldn't find my forum necker) and Becca at Pax as we arrived home, you were passing through reception
Ooh, that was Gwen and me! I have a very nice greenish/pinkish nail! Sorry I didn't know it was you and missed you at Pax Lodge too! I had a fab time and met a friend at Pax who I haven't seen for many years!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

mazi159

Assistant Guide Guider
Don't worry, I was not very sociable when we got back tonight and heading for sleep if the brats go to bed in the adjoining rooms!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

elenopa

Brownie Guider
I had a brilliant time yesterday, and will be putting my photos on dropbox if anyone wants to see them.

The highlight was definitely singing Taps at Pax Lodge with Guides from about 11 different countries.

Thanks for organising.