• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Question? To whom was I speaking????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
OK, so at gin o'clock on Friday night I was speaking to someone about the 50 shades of grey trilogy and how I wanted it for kindle and they said they'd got it and I could have it.....but who was it???

I've ruled out Dollypip, but it may have been Smartie, Tawny75 or anyone sat at that little central table.

Please help me!!!!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
And I was enjoying whisky o'clock elsewhere in the room, I can safely be removed from your list of suspects.

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I wasn't there but it was probably Smartie, I know she's sent me some Kindle books in the past.

mojo working

Veteran (100+ posts)
I wasn't there but have read the books - my friend lent them to me, I've told everyone I know about them as they aren't my usual read and it was a bit like reading them through my fingers as I tried to look away but couldn't I was hooked!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
still think we need pest control to sort out the squirrel problem.

wasn't me eitehr as a) I don't have a kindle and b) at gin o'clock i was either drinking with caz or tucked up in bed (but not necessarily asleep - squirrelitis)

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
It wasn't me! Though that doeant mean I don't have them! What's the author, and I'll check?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
In this particular matter, I am genuinely innocent :p

*here squirrely, squirrely, squirrely... wanders off talking to herself in Scooby :) *
wibble wibble squirrely - having done basic Scooby intro today :)
still think we need pest control to sort out the squirrel problem.

wasn't me eitehr as a) I don't have a kindle and b) at gin o'clock i was either drinking with caz or tucked up in bed (but not necessarily asleep - squirrelitis)
Ah, Saturday night drinking. Definately squirrelitis.

BUT, I wasn't there!!!! can't be a squirrel problem (anyway, squirrels are cute <3)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
BUT there were lots of squirrels there, one a very fat one and a few others climbing trees. Squirrels cause squirrelitis which is infecting the forum and need eradicated.

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
BUT there were lots of squirrels there, one a very fat one and a few others climbing trees. Squirrels cause squirrelitis which is infecting the forum and need eradicated.
Must say, Dolly did do a rather nice roast squirrel on Saturday night, dontcha think?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.