• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Transport Thread - Car sharing

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
Kerstee, if you can get to Wakefield, Kathrynha and I can pick you up on the way past...
I can deff get to Wakefield... its where I live... (Might persaude the parents to do the first trip of taking stuff back on the Thursday night...!)

Are there even any spaces left?

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
ker-stee - there will be two of us trying to get there from Wakfield if that makes it any different, and one of us won't be able to drive...... :(

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
The back seats are fairly easy to find, it's the passenger seat you need to worry about! More than likely got room for another one, but you'll be packing light!

blue_dreamer

Veteran (100+ posts)
may also be requiring a lift from Wakefield as I've just been turned down by 5 driving schools..... or at least a lift from the train station the other end please :)

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
may also be requiring a lift from Wakefield as I've just been turned down by 5 driving schools..... or at least a lift from the train station the other end please :)
I will find out if my old teacher is still teaching if you want, he might be able to teach you...

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I'm coming up by train. Will need to book it next month to get the cheapest deal, What station to I need to arrive at? and I would appreciate a lift from said station.

foxy77

Rainbow Guider...still official nutcase
GuiderPlus
I'm going to be driving down if anyone wants a lift. I'll be working on the Friday, so won't leave home until 3.30/4pm but if anyone wants picking up from my side of Manchester (east) or can get to me in Saddleworth or from somewhere along the M1 (I'll go past Sheffield and Rotherham) then let me know! :)