• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Transport Thread - Car sharing

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
Well what will you be doing in my neck of the woods then??

I shall also be heading from Lincoln but have a wedding to go to that day so not entirely sure when I shall be on the road by!
I'm off to visit a guiding friend at Lincoln Uni. Don't care what time I leave. We can chat for hours and I have never been to Lincoln.

Tanyalasagne

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm off to visit a guiding friend at Lincoln Uni. Don't care what time I leave. We can chat for hours and I have never been to Lincoln.
Small world :) I should have more of an idea about times a bit nearer as to when I will be leaving but will let you know, I don't mind a bit of company - unusual for someone to be coming from my end as well.

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
I'll be driving up from Twickenham West London - So M25/M1, if anyone lives along that way and would like a lift, let me know! I'll be working, so will be leaving as soon as I can once school finishes, probably about 4ish! Company would be nice!!

Kittys_Butterfly

Guide Guider + International Advisor
Don't think anyone is driving up from my part of the world. So Im going to drive up after Guides, as I can't find anyone to cover me.
Won't be there until about 11pm though.