• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Travel arrangements!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Just thought we could do with starting one of these threads up!

So....if you are looking for a travel buddy, or want to offer the empty seats in your car in return for petrol money and sweeties post the rough area you will be coming from etc.!

snowy91

Fully warranted Brownie Guider
if anyone is driving through/near Bath a life would be amazing!
if not then a life from either temple meads or parkway (whichever is easiest) would be brilliant!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
No idea yet where I am travelling from yet - home, office or if I can swing a jolly day out to our Bath office.

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
I will be driving up from Tiverton area, so can pick up along the M5 if nessesary.

Will be coming up Friday afternoon if I can wrangle a half day out of the office!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
I'm on the reserve/day girl list at the mo ... but if I come it'll be from Surrey so M25/M4 and room for a couple ...

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I will probably be on the train, but it depends a lot on timetables which I don't find out for another 6 weeks!
Everybody please cross your fingers I don't have a 5pm finish for a change :)

Clare

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
*giggles* the one benifit of Bristol is that even if i don't finish till 5 I can get there before 8pm. Be a nice change from arriving as everyone goes to bed!