• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Travel arrangements!

bagpuss

Dursley District Guider & Commissioner
GuiderPlus
Nope I'm definitely going to turn down the lift from reading thank you though I have realised that would add far too many hours to my journey, however this means I need a lift from bristol please (this is me shouting loudly) I could come in at whatever time won't be able to book in advance as I have no money until loan comes in so uf someone can pick me up please tell me!
I've got room on the 5 p'clock pick up if you want it entropy

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
bagpuss;918916 [B said:
Loopy [/B]who's coming Saturday morning but hasn't mentioned a time yet. Let me know waht time Loopy and I'll come and get you.
Thanks very much! It all depends on what time you want to get up on Saturday morning! I can arrive at 9.04 or 10.04, let me know which is easiest for you.

bagpuss

GuiderPlus
Thanks very much! It all depends on what time you want to get up on Saturday morning! I can arrive at 9.04 or 10.04, let me know which is easiest for you.
9 is fine Loopy. I will be up by then anyway. I'll drop you my mobile number in case you get delayed.

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
I've got room on the 5 p'clock pick up if you want it entropy
Would you still have room for me at 5.30?
Sorry its later than everyone else, but with a 5hour journey from North Wales its hard to get a train that is cheap, not ten million changes and on time!

bagpuss

GuiderPlus
Would you still have room for me at 5.30?
Sorry its later than everyone else, but with a 5hour journey from North Wales its hard to get a train that is cheap, not ten million changes and on time!
Yes, would still be able to get you in if there's noone else coming past at that time. Don't worry, I have a 7 seater!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
Theres a way that avoids motorways :/
I've only ever been down the Motorways... I'll have my sat nav with me so we can work out a route. Text me your postcode and house number please chuck? (Or the details of wherever you want picking up from if you want picking up from the gym.)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Loopy, what time do you take your lunch break. I am aiming to be in Reading around 1.30-1.45ish (if i can get out of work on time), so can meet you outside your place around then if that works for you.

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Sounds great Gwen I can pop out at any time but 1.30-1.45 is perfect. Let me know where is on your way and I can meet you there!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Sounds great Gwen I can pop out at any time but 1.30-1.45 is perfect. Let me know where is on your way and I can meet you there!
Where is the easiest to meet you with the car, can you meet you outside your office if i can get there in the car, otherwise would the station short stay carpark (The underneath one where i meet you before) work for you

Loopy

Veteran (100+ posts)
Where is the easiest to meet you with the car, can you meet you outside your office if i can get there in the car, otherwise would the station short stay carpark (The underneath one where i meet you before) work for you
I'll pm you

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I can get a train that comes in at 7.40, or the one I looked at orignially which gets in at 8.40pm, if someone is able to give me a lift that is great! (apologies it has been a busy week so i haven't been on before)

If I can find it i will wear my black hoodie with the guiders logo on it, if not I will wear the bright pink one to stand out :)

Thanks!!!

Clare

I'm getting confused too! I think the list above is who Curly is now picking up and I'm getting Panda, Smiley and Snowy91 at 5pm.

I think we've missed so far:
Lette who's coming in at 5.30pm. If no-one else can get her then we can wait until then and bring her but if anyone else is going anywhere close at that time that would better than us hanging around.

Claratrix coming in at about 8.30pm. I don't think we have anyone for her yet. I can pop back if there's noone about at the right time.

Loopy who's coming Saturday morning but hasn't mentioned a time yet. Let me know waht time Loopy and I'll come and get you.

I have bolded the people getting lifts above. If you're needing a lift and are not above then we've missed you! Shout loudly and we'll sort something out.
I'm going to PM my pickups with my mobile number, just in case the trains are delayed/cancelled/etc! (Not that that ever happens of course)

bagpuss

GuiderPlus
I can get a train that comes in at 7.40, or the one I looked at orignially which gets in at 8.40pm, if someone is able to give me a lift that is great! (apologies it has been a busy week so i haven't been on before)

If I can find it i will wear my black hoodie with the guiders logo on it, if not I will wear the bright pink one to stand out :)

Thanks!!!

Clare
Either is fine, I guess the earlier one makes more sense so I'm not toing and froing all night if that works for you