• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Virtual G2G8

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Afternoon all!

Been watching Rugby all morning and then went to B&Q and now having bacon sarnies before we go to Bradley Wood to get our tired and worn out DS1 from the Night Hawk Challenge!

Come home and have got DS2's friends coming round and then we're off for a meal!!!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
By golly Caz.... what's the record going to be for?

DS1's back at home and is shattered and has a limping leg!!!

Can't wait to go to F&B for tea!

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I'll probably just buy it and give it to hubby to wrap for me :)
I remember buying presents for myself when OH was in Falklands and the boys (especially DS2) thought it was strange because how did Santa know what mummy want??? lol! (Although OH had been emailing to my best friend, his mum and my mum to get me something without me knowing!!)

kathrynha

Veteran (100+ posts)
Thing is my hubby doesn't have the excuse of being away! His idea of a surprise is to give me the argos catalogue, and various shop Christmas catalogues and get me to mark anything I would like, then he buys from those marked items

sari

pre-warranted GiC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Thing is my hubby doesn't have the excuse of being away! His idea of a surprise is to give me the argos catalogue, and various shop Christmas catalogues and get me to mark anything I would like, then he buys from those marked items
I used to do that when I was little....

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
Yay Leeds Rhinos won the Super League Challenge....

party time but who is joining me?

Shame England didn't win this morning!

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
Brought a Chinese Banquet in with me - passing it round now.... I did not feel much like cooking, and think my feet may have fallen off!

But got to congratulate the team that did the work to day - it has run like clockwork, been excellent value for money and a fantastic atmosphere.

Party on!

sari

pre-warranted GiC
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Brought a Chinese Banquet in with me - passing it round now.... I did not feel much like cooking, and think my feet may have fallen off!

But got to congratulate the team that did the work to day - it has run like clockwork, been excellent value for money and a fantastic atmosphere.

Party on!
Yummy.....I'm.about to watch a Jonathan Creek boxed set...please feel free to join me....I'll get the dark cox out later x