• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Voyage Award - How are you doing?

naim

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Blimey, I haven't been on here for ages, possibly years! :eek: I left Rainbows last year but have continued on with Trefoil (which I have tonight!)

I'm working on the Gold Voyage (I was part of the pilot group three years ago) and I'm on track to finish by the next Anglia Region AGM. I think I'm sorted with all the sections.

Hilzo42 - I know what you mean about doing different things for the sections, I haven't for the previous levels but I am for Myself and Skill as I found myself doing extra things unplanned and realised I could use them towards the hours :)

naim

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
It's each section, but I think the teamwork is slightly different? Isn't that one event lasting 10 hours??? I haven't got my record book to hand so can't check for sure right now - if someone knows differently please correct me!

floss

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have done all the stuff for my Bronze award - attending advanced life support courses and passing exams seemed to take up a disproportionate amount!
Looking forward to silver - I am learning Spanish and going to Guatemala for 3 weeks in the summer