• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

We're back!!

Am I the first one back on line after the g2g? In fairness, Han, Katie and me had a really quick run back from the YH, its not that I am to addicted to the site!

Everybody seems to have had a great time, and everyone was lovely! Wren and Woody had done a wonderful job of organising it all! :D

Am sure plenty of pictures will emerge soon...

Edit: No, have seen that Boobook has posted already today, so I'm not the only one who has come straight back on line! :)

Last edited:

jim

GuiderPlus
back also had a great time thanks to woody and wren for all their work
brilliant meeting every one they are just as mad as they sound on the web
Thanks ladies for the welcome

HollyBlue

Not gone to the dark side; I'm fireside!
Back and safe.... nearly killed a bird though :S but missed it... must try harder next time :D

Thanks for a brill weekend everyone... and thanks to Woody and Wren for making it happen :D

fuzz

just fuzz =D
just back through the door now, although to be fair smartie and i did loiter at the YH for a while! ;) straight online, of course! thanks everyone for making it a great weekend :D

I have tried to tag the photos that guiding bug/chris has put up. I don't have everyone added on facebook though so couldn't do they all (and have gone blank with a couple of names!)

The fun bit now fluffy owl is for you to work out looking at the 'real' people compared to our usernames on here. Some are probably easier than others!

guiding_bug

Guiding makes the world go round
I have tried to tag the photos that guiding bug/chris has put up. I don't have everyone added on facebook though so couldn't do they all (and have gone blank with a couple of names!)

The fun bit now fluffy owl is for you to work out looking at the 'real' people compared to our usernames on here. Some are probably easier than others!
thanks kook.. only 102 photo tags left to approve! lol