• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

We're back!!

Ladybird85

Unit Guide + Ranger Guider, ASSK rep.
nope ive not unpacked! well i chucked things every where as i needed my phone charger cos my phone died in sheffield. Had to use a payphone when i got back to lincoln, i felt right old fashioned!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
has anyone else NOT unpacked yet??!!
of course i haven't, i've barely left the computer since getting back - i just flopped in front of it with some creme eggs hehe! i really ought to be working out what i'm going to say at the parents' meeting tomorrow...:eek:

bags on the bed but still packed, do that tomorrow, I'm knackered. So far I've showered one kid, taken the other to swimming and fed them. One more shower and then bed for them.

nuttymoo

Brownie Guider
I have unpacked it all just need to put my bag back under the bed!!

Uploading my photo's onto Facebook finally computer is playing nice!!

Ladybird85

**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think we need to re-name alli-wlvs to alli-strop! :eek:P tee hee hee

Last edited by a moderator:

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
pmsl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! think we need to re-name alli-wlvs to alli-strop! :eek:P tee hee hee
anyone wud think i hav strops....
u hav2admit i was allowed2hav a strop when they nicked all the spoons.... ooh hang on thats the point of the game isnt it???!!! lol!!!

Ladybird85

pmsl! i didnt know what you guys were doing, just hear lots of crashing spoons and strops he hehe *chuckle* well alli at least we had fun!