• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

We're back!!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
how funny was laura smackin her head off the bunk?? lol!!!
i cant wait 4u 2c my pics but my puter doesn seem2wana let u!!! Lol

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
i want to see alli's photo's! also a little worried about what they might reveal!!!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
lol! oh the memories!
*thinks of ignorning gadget knocking on the window when she went outside in her socks :D

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
my pooter is soooo bein thrown out the window in a min!! on the upside i hav ordered a SS jacket for £2.50 n in process of buyin posters 4me classroom1!

woodyowl

Forum Mod, Guide GIC, Rainbow GIC,
Staff member
GuiderPlus
im back !!!

wren got back about 6pm ish too but cant get on tonight
im sure shell be around tomorrow tho

H_26

Regular (50+ posts)
Thanks for a great weekend. Poor Laura didnt get her train on time as we got stuck in the St Georges parade. So instead we went to do some retail therapy. Oh more did I spend too much. Oh well. I have uploaded my pics to my facebook page, but I dont know if I got all of u as friends. I will up them to the guiders facebook page tommorow. Im off to bed now got a very long day tommorow.

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Well yes I'm home safe but my computer very poorly so couldn't log on yesterday - I was at a bit of a loss! Just cught up this morning at school but can't access facebook as it's filtered! I'm going to take a laptop home so will add you guys later!

ps I had a fab time!!!!

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Hey all! got back at 12.50pm yesterday but knackered and decided to avoid my pc!
The group photo is now emblazoning my pc desktop at work - I only have a couple of pics but will try and upload them tomorrow.

Can't wait for the next one!

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
Hi guys I've added as many of you as poss to my facebook - sorry I made myself so obscure I am paranoid that students will be access my profile! If I forgot anyone let me know!

Smartie

Staff member
GuiderPlus
anyone say we can go back right now?

back with a bump today spending most of the day doing a lab report :(