• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

What activities would you like to do?

Lette

Guide Guider & Senior Section Member
If we go to the beach I am so packing my cossie!

OMG - Fuzz and Ben are going, we can have a re-enactment of Brownsea - nutters who go swimming!!!

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Oooh smiley that would be fab is it the one with the black card and the white wool?
if so I had bought wool allready but if u have the sheep shapes even better x

Smiley

Guide & SS Guider, Div Guide Advisor
I have a full kit - Card, wool, pins, templates.

I will have a look at my welsh swaps instruction sheets tonight and see what else I have.

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Omg!!!!! Amazing! Prehaps I can see if I can download some kareoke videos from YouTube for the laptop

fuzz

just fuzz =D
If we go to the beach I am so packing my cossie!

OMG - Fuzz and Ben are going, we can have a re-enactment of Brownsea - nutters who go swimming!!!
awesome! i'm up for it! =D

It'll probably be a lot colder this time! And I'm guessing if we haev to travel to the beach you'll have to plan it rather than just diving straight in to take spare clothes
the sea will feel warmer thanks to the air temperature being cooler, so it's all good for me! =)

fuzz

just fuzz =D
The trip is only an option some will be staying at the mill and crafts will be on offer
nooo! i've just properly read the itinerary and need to work out how to make fairies and swim concurrently! oh and before anyone suggests it, sunday morning crafts are not a realistic option for me - i have fairly bizarre sleep patterns! =)