• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Chat: What certificates should we get?!?!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
OK then guys, we're all back we've all had time for reflection and evaluation,....

So we didn't get certificates like at the last two so here's your chance to decide who should be given what I have added a list of who was there, sorry if ur not on it or u werent there but it says u were - i stole it from dawns thread lol!!! so simply pick sum one and say what they shud win....

So if anyone has been .... 'the last to get it' 'the one most likely to get her baps out' 'the best climber' 'the lazy one' 'the whos guide unit we all want to be in' 'best patrol leader' etc

Foxy77--------------
*alli*----------------
Smudge--------------
Jim-------------------
brown.owl-----------
mazi159-------------
Gaelic-girl-----------
Smartie-------------
Susiwaa -------------
Lynz-----------------
Effy Bat--------------
Cheerfulfairy----------
sparklyguider----------
Tawny75--------------
Compoguide26---------
Hilzo42----------------
Purpleellen1976--------
HanSeeingRed---------
er776-----------------
Katie_beverley--------
Lotty-----------------
Brown----------------
Goldilocks-------------
HollyBlue--------------
jennthefunkyranger----
Katz------------------
Claratrix---------------
Dollypip
Gadget
Slice
Dawny

*** disclaimer the followin comments are not my own personal views (altho im sure once iv read them il titter or go ***!!) ***

Last edited by a moderator:

HanSeeingRed

Bananaface :oD
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Foxy77 - Bestest Explorer and small child warder offer!

Hilzo42 - Bestest Guitarist

Goldilocks - Bestest Baps

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
The only ones on that list that wern't there in the end were Swallowtail and Kitty's Butterfly.

I'm rubbish at thinking these things up. One of the many reasons we didn't bother!!!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
im not saying it as a bad thing guys, just think its funny to see what people wud come up for and who they wud give them to!!1

best camp blanket (for the SECOND yr running....) to Emma!! lol

Tawny75

Indicate the way to my abode....
im not saying it as a bad thing guys, just think its funny to see what people wud come up for and who they wud give them to!!1

Alli, Don't say that she will start rearranging the ***** badges again. Still I suppose its not a bad effort really......

Last edited by a moderator:

Thank you Alli, I heart you so much, nearly as much as I heart my super duper blanket!!!!