• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

What items have you seen that have been "jubilee-ised"?

lelikins

Veteran (100+ posts)
ASDA had m&ms (i think) and on the packet they were pictured arranged to make the union jack but I don't know if they were just red/white/blue inside!

alex122rw

Veteran (100+ posts)
ASDA had m&ms (i think) and on the packet they were pictured arranged to make the union jack but I don't know if they were just red/white/blue inside!
I think it's m&ms who were doing red white and blue, although it may have been smarties or something - so correct me if I'm wrong!

Squirrel-Nutkin

The Wicked Witch of the West (15,000+ posts)
saw car with a giant union flag transfer on its roof!!!!! and it had mirror socks on wing mirrors and they actually didn't look as bad as I imaged in situ...

KatieW

Guide Guider, Nottingham
Staff member
GuiderPlus
saw car with a giant union flag transfer on its roof!!!!! and it had mirror socks on wing mirrors and they actually didn't look as bad as I imaged in situ...
I've seen quite a few Mini's with those on, they're an option from the dealers..

cloud83

Rainbow, Brownie and Guide leader!!!
Trying to remember wheat we have had in my local shops :)
Kiplings French Fancies are in Union packaging and have red, white and blue icing inside, you can get special Diamond Jubilee Fairy bottles and union Jack decorated biscuit tins and Diamond Jubilee onces as well. Starburst share bags now have union packaging.

I was narrowboating at the weekend with BP Guides and was very impressed with the boat that passed us with two female helms wearing hat brollies ... would have been ideal for myself and friend who both wear specs with rain dripping down the front of our waterproof hoodies trying to see thru our specs .....

Of course if anyone has seen them on sale, please pm me ASAP .... I'm out again narrowboating in August and September and no doubt the weather will be the same as its been this weekend!

ker-stee

SGP Enthusiast
GuiderPlus
I was narrowboating at the weekend with BP Guides and was very impressed with the boat that passed us with two female helms wearing hat brollies ... would have been ideal for myself and friend who both wear specs with rain dripping down the front of our waterproof hoodies trying to see thru our specs .....

Of course if anyone has seen them on sale, please pm me ASAP .... I'm out again narrowboating in August and September and no doubt the weather will be the same as its been this weekend!
I tihink i've seen a photo of Figgy with one on...