• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

What Time are you all arriving and How?

Dizzybint

Super Moderator
Staff member
GuiderPlus
What time are you all getting to the Campsite and How?

Just so we have a clear Picture of who will be there at what time and whether we need to arrange lifts for anyone

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
It depends entirely if I get called to work that day and if so, where. I will have my stuff ready so if I get a call and get sent south I can go straight from work. But if I get called to work and get sent halfway up Cheshire, I'd be a lot later. I expect it'll be around 7pmish

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'll be in the car with Dawny, Gadget and Jonno, and we'll be arriving late, 9pm ish at the very earliest i would guess!

I am planning on coming via the craft show in Bristol.
So it depends on how long I spend browsing there. I Guess it will be anything from 4 to 7 most likely to be 4ish.
I am coming by car from Berkshire. So all along the M4 Corridor.

HMSisME

Guide Leder to only disabled unit!
Jellycan is driving and picking me up along the way. we should be some time after 6. I'm sure Jessica has some sort of better idea about it.

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'll be in the car with Dawny, Gadget and Jonno, and we'll be arriving late, 9pm ish at the very earliest i would guess!
Due to latest information, it could be anytime between 7:30pm and 10pm. Hopefully the earlier estimate, but all depends on Gadget's work situation.

jellycan

Rainbow Leader
Jellycan is driving and picking me up along the way. we should be some time after 6. I'm sure Jessica has some sort of better idea about it.
Really, I wouldn't be too sure about that?
Will be after 6, depends on how many times we stop and how lost I get driving to find HMSisME!

casoline

Guide and SS Guider
GuiderPlus
I am driving up from Oxford, not sure what time yet but will probably arrive late afternoon/early evening depending on some jobs I have to do first. (Great map by the way!)
Looking forward to meeting you all - will I be your first BGIFC'er at a G2G?

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I think you will be casoline! I've been to all of them and i can't think of anyone else! (if there was, i'm sorry!!)

LFC_dragonfly

Veteran (100+ posts)
Due to latest information, it could be anytime between 7:30pm and 10pm. Hopefully the earlier estimate, but all depends on Gadget's work situation.
Another edit: As our car load now looks somewhat reduced, we will probably be getting there 8ish. Hoping to be away by 4pm at the latest. W00t!!!

raaowdot

Administrator
Staff member
Be aware that the Ryder Cup is on and is situated on the M4 junction which goes up to midlands M50. Should be okay for people travelling through from the Severn Bridge but if you cut down through Monmouth you may get a delay.

Saying that though if I was paying £150 a ticket I'd be there from early morning to late at night so I expect you'll all miss the masses. Fouuuuur!!

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
I'll be arriving at Pontyclun station at 6.30, a lift would be great. Failing that a cab number would do, I think there was one on an email wasn't there?

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm with Fuzz, if she doesn't get fed up with me and my universities inability to tell me what time i might actually escape on friday!

And I REALLY wouldn't like to estimate how fast those brum brum things move :)

Clare