• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

What Time are you all arriving and How?

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
SMARTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG! you rude rude girl! :p

The title just reminded me of the time honoured game and i couldn't stop myself! lol.

not 100% sure yet, but me and cery's are likely to be leaving good old surrey around lunch at a guess, we don't wanna hit the M4 at friday night rush hour! Im just about to phone her to arrange for sure!

fuzz

just fuzz =D
claratrix and i will be leaving south devon at around 5pm so ought to get in around 7pm, assuming no holdups etc =)

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
I don't mind doing station runs, but not knowing the area have no idea what ones i'm going near on my route, so might have to wait til i arrive then get sent back out. :)

Broken.Owner

GuiderPlus
you can have chute (for some instances) but smartie is the only person in the world who thinks there's a n R after slide!!! she's been told off at multiple g2gs but still hasn't got the hint! lol.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
To me, a chute it something that is used for things, not people, ie the chutes for laundry in hotels and things, or for rubbish in high rise apartment blocks, or rubble on building sites.