• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

What to bring for others

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I thought it might be a good ideas to have a list of things other are asking people to bring in one place rather than reading through all the posts. So list away

I would like some scrape material and/or buttons for my crafts

Cazbly

Darth Vader (12,500+ posts)
i'm at waddow this weekend (24th Oct) and next weekend (30 Sept) so can go to the trading post if anyone would like any badges etc picking up please let me know. If you PM me i will send you my paypal addie for payment.

:)
So 24th October now comes before 30th September - you are confuzzling me!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
Sounds good :) got a few bits as well that I could bring if that is okay with organisers, we could have a little mini swap shop (without the annoying beardy Noel Edmunds) lol

GuidingKB

Brownie Guider
I *think* I have some pliers somewhere.
On a different note - please can someone bring me some marbles, because I've definately lost mine!

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I have a load of size 24-28 uniform if anyone that wants it. Let me know and I'll stick it in the car.
Zipped hoody
Hoody
2 recycled fleeces
Rugby shirt
White polo (only worn once)
Gillet
Rain coat
2 Suprise yourself - long sleeve tops
There probably is loads more!!

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
Hi,

Do you have the nice blue guiding waterproof? If you do, how much would you like for it?

Thanks

Clare

I have a load of size 24-28 uniform if anyone that wants it. Let me know and I'll stick it in the car.
Zipped hoody
Hoody
2 recycled fleeces
Rugby shirt
Gillet
Rain coat

GreyOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
Zipped hoody
Hoody
2 recycled fleeces
Rugby shirt
Gillet
Rain coat
Id be interested in some bits. :0)

Chandra

Veteran (100+ posts)
GuiderPlus
I'll bring it all - I've had a pm about the Rugby shirt and the raincoat already but you guys can just divide up whatever I have. I don't want any payment for any of it - I'd rather they went to good homes than sat unworn! All I have to do now is invest in new smaller uniform now!!

cerys80

Brownie Leader
As a craft share, I'm bringing bits to make jigsaw piece butterfly pins - so I'll bring pre-painted white jigsaw pieces, colourful antennae wire and proper pin backs, a glue gun, perm pens and some odd bits and pieces of sparkly bits.

But if anyone has another glue gun ... and if people also want to bring their own sparkly bits that would be fab :) :)