• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Who is coming to G2G5 Highland Fling

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Here is a list of those confirmed for G2G5:

1 Gaelic-girl (Organiser)
2 Susiwaa (Organiser)
3 Fenris (Organiser)
4 KatieB (Organiser)
5 Becca
6 Mazi159
7 Laura82
8 Hilzo
9 err76
10 Balderick24
11 Jellycan
12 Scotchmi5t
13 Dippydeedodah
14 Falkland1
15 Miserybabe
16 Madmonkey
17 Maddermonkey
18 Dollypip
19 Sparklyguider
20 Brown.Owl
21 Katz
22 Dawny
23 Smartie
24 Jim
25 Pennya
26 Floss
27 Gadget
28 Gem64
29 Mr Falkland1
30 Jennthefunkyranger

To all those who have paid their £10 deposit, thank you. Can I remind the others that the deposit of £10 is due by 10th January. Please contact the organisers if you can't make the deadline.

There are still places left if anyone wants to join the G2G5 Highland Fling

Last edited:

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well like you say, it will be both SG2G3 and G2G5 all rolled into one! But then rolling both into one means only one badge.....

Maybe we could make a badge which has both SG2G3 and G2G5 written on it!! Problem solved! ;)

katz

Veteran (100+ posts)
Well like you say, it will be both SG2G3 and G2G5 all rolled into one! But then rolling both into one means only one badge.....

Maybe we could make a badge which has both SG2G3 and G2G5 written on it!! Problem solved! ;)
Now thats sounds like a plan, Soctch.

I am hoping to get to a 'pure' SG2G one of these days! Depending on where you are having it, since I have to come up from Yorkshire. lol

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
Most likely it will be further south, as we had the last one up here in Lossie. But then again, the next one will be Edinburgh of course, which is south!! I suppose it depends who wants to organise it! :)

fenris

fenris
GuiderPlus
Since we've done southwest, north, and now southeast, that kinda suggests centralish or northwest - and since there aren't many bods in the northwest to volunteer, central-ish looks a more likely prospect . . . !

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
I think it should be more central the next time too. That isnt me volunteering either cos I will be really busy and away alot in august in september.