• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Who's coming to G2G3...

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
BTW, I will be bringing the Guiders.co.uk neckers with me (as always).

I've already had a few PM's check this is the case - but I know that often peeps decide to get one on the day so I always bring the lot! :D

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Great, I PM'd you about this and so glad you bring some with you.

I'm also getting my Guiders.co.uk Poloshirt and Hoody so will be well stocked up with guider wear!!!!

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
There is a thread for the next scottish one and the next national one will be...erm... guessing september again gals? Well, whenever the next team that decides to organise it deicde to run it :)

scotchmi5t

Veteran (100+ posts)
There is a thread for the next scottish one and the next national one will be...erm... guessing september again gals? Well, whenever the next team that decides to organise it deicde to run it :)
Yeh I know about the Scottish one as I'm one of the ones organising it!! lol.

sliceofrice

Veteran (100+ posts)
:p ahh! sorry, didn't know that!
I think it's bo who said she was going to organise the 4th one and asumming it follows the same pattern as last year then i would say september.

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
we're not that's why we haven't mentioned it yet and all our thoughts and decisions are hidden away secretly til after G2G3 cos i'm looking forward to that one first!!! We're being good, certain other people aren't *looks at han*

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
Stop talking about G2G4!!! I wanna be all excited about this one and have all the build up to this one first, then we can start getting excited about the one after. Plus we don't wanna steal anyone's thunder!!!!

Be good - they waited til the end of G2G2 before announcing the next!