• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Who's coming to G2G3...

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
i know dolly, you were better than this lot are being, cos none of us are telling anything til this one is over cos we want each one to be special.

Claratrix

Veteran (100+ posts)
we're not that's why we haven't mentioned it yet and all our thoughts and decisions are hidden away secretly til after G2G3 cos i'm looking forward to that one first!!! We're being good, certain other people aren't *looks at han*
*looks bemused* we are supposed to have had "thoughts and decisions":eek:

hedgehog_m

Veteran (100+ posts)
i know you have said not to mention it but any ideas on dates for the nextone as i have to book all my hol till next march by end of this week.

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
i know you have said not to mention it but any ideas on dates for the nextone as i have to book all my hol till next march by end of this week.
Just to answer the question dolly, nothing else.

We'll have a poll to pick the date most people can do after this one is finished. It's going to be September/October time.

Purpleellen1976

Guide Guider and mad woman
GuiderPlus
OK, so with a week to go I'm still waiting until the end of next week before I decide to swan off and leave old Hoppalong (aka my mum) on her own. Will let you know - still feeling like a bit of a rebel, and almost like I've been put on the naughty step for not paying yet!! :D

Smudge

The Doctor (5000+ posts)
OK, so with a week to go I'm still waiting until the end of next week before I decide to swan off and leave old Hoppalong (aka my mum) on her own. Will let you know - still feeling like a bit of a rebel, and almost like I've been put on the naughty step for not paying yet!! :D
Do you know if you are coming yet?

Susiwaa

Guide Guider
Okay, its sill-o'clock and I'm up and about on a day off work.

Leaving here soon, meeting Smudge & Gaelic-girl at lunch time for the drive south.

see you all at dinner/tea/supper/what ever you call evening meal time!!

*bounce bounce*

time for more caffine.