• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going?!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Could you update the list on the front page? It'd be great to see who is going now.
We do so as and when we can. The list is pretty much up to date as I have been waiting for confirmations from people. Please remember that we are busy people with busy lives too!

I haven't got time to re-do the list at present, please be patient.

fuzz

just fuzz =D
I'm afraid Tchai and I have had to do a Bryony (G2G6) and pull out due to a new arrival in the family - the only difference is ours has two extra legs and is considerably fluffier! He'll be too young to leave with anyone else for the weekend, but we're hoping to get a dog-sitter for the Saturday and come along as day visitors if possible. It would be a shame to miss the most local G2G to date! =]

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'm sure you have, but Smartie would be the person who can see the transfer as all I can see are the paypal confirmations. I will ask her to check, but she's heading off on holiday soon, so confirmation may take a little while. Don't panic!! :) I'm sure she's received it but I have been the person updating and most people have been paying by paypal, so it's probably just slipped the net of being updated.