• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going?!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
It's transferred :)

(if Wren sees this I would love you to update the list, as I am on my phone and can't!)

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
Im now on the list - means it must be official im coming now :D

Looking forward to it - just got to sort out getting the sunday off work now

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I have just bought a new camp blanket and want to turn it into a Poncho style, but dont know how to go about it, so wondered if there would be someone who would be willing to give me a hand getting it started into poncho style. :speechless-019

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I have just bought a new camp blanket and want to turn it into a Poncho style, but dont know how to go about it, so wondered if there would be someone who would be willing to give me a hand getting it started into poncho style. :speechless-019
If no one else does, I can show you how I did mine :)

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'm bringing my blanket, space permitting so you can have a look at that :)

yorkie67

Div CA, GIC G, GIC R
GuiderPlus
I cheated with my poncho, Wren brought be a Scouting one from their website, and i've covered the logos with felt pictures :)
I've done the same thing for both of my boys - they have got the GUK ones and I've covered the guiding logo with badges too!!! Reason why I did this was because the blankets were cheaper than the scouting ones!! :) Now DS2 wants a scouting one because he says "we can still see the embossed logo"!!!!