• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going?!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Depends on how you want it. You don't need anything else, but you might want embroidery thread if you want to blanket stitch around the hole :)

Lynz

Veteran (100+ posts)
I edged the neck of mine with matching ribbon as my fleece was slightly stretch and I didn't want the neck hole to get any bigger!

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
IMPORTANT INFO:

WE HAVE A SPACE AVAILABLE FOR G2G8!

There is currently no-one on our waiting list so if you would like to come, please email g2g8@hotmail.co.uk ASAP.

First come-first served...

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
For those who have had to pull out and are entitled to refunds and paid by paypal, your paypal refunds have just been sent! Those who paid by cheque/balance transfer will be recieving a PM from me!

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
on the front page, i still dont have paid in full next to my name, so wanted to check if you got the money i transfer in. If not ill get it canceled and do it again

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
on the front page, i still dont have paid in full next to my name, so wanted to check if you got the money i transfer in. If not ill get it canceled and do it again
Hi Gwen

I've been doing the updating, but only for paypal payments. Am sure smartie has received your money (she hasn't mentioned otherwise) and will get her to double check and correct the front page :)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I wonder if it would be possible to have a contact number for Friday just in case of an emergency or more likely, I get lost and need to call for help! I like to work on the principle that if I am prepared for the worst, then it will not happen.

Wren

Mod
Staff member
GuiderPlus
I'll PM you my number, ElfOwl. If anyone else wants my number, please let me know. Kindly note that if you think you have my number, please check as I have recently changed my phone. My current phone ends in 791.

jennthedeadfunkyranger

Guide Guider
GuiderPlus
I don't think I've got it, if it's changed - the one I've got was the one you had when we went to Brownsea, when we really did need to contact you with our slight transportation issue!!

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I'll PM you my number, ElfOwl. If anyone else wants my number, please let me know. Kindly note that if you think you have my number, please check as I have recently changed my phone. My current phone ends in 791.
Thank you Wren. Please remember I am ElfOwl with no space - Elf Owl with a space often gets my pm's!