• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going

jayjay

Guide and Ranger Guider
Could never see the likeness myself :) they gave me an anneka rice cookbook and everything. I couldn't decide whether that was pre planned or not!

Tawny75

Indicate the way to my abode....
ME!!!! Emma and I are coming, we haven't been to one since three either! I of course, am completely shy and retiring and you will barely know I am there!

Smartie

Mod and wearer of many hats!!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
ME!!!! Emma and I are coming, we haven't been to one since three either! I of course, am completely shy and retiring and you will barely know I am there!
Of course, in fact you were so quiet you were barely noticed ;)

Will be good to see you again!

Broken.Owner

Archery Goddess and Moderator
GuiderPlus
(in case anyone wonders - i've moved the transport discussion to a new thread to keep things tidy and so the people involved don't lose track of the info.)

Cap'n Gaerlick

Captain Gaerlick of 1st Gaerlick Guide
Can't believe I am going to miss this one - not seen you or Emma since #3.

I'll be cruising down a river on the Norfolk Broads that week!!!

ME!!!! Emma and I are comin, we haven't been to one since three either! I of course, am completely shy and retiring and you will barely know I am there!

Gonna Miss You Captain!

We will try to get to another one after this one so that we can catch up! We will have a little drink in your honour and maybe a good loud sing of 'Indicate the Way to My Abode'!! See if you can hear us!

*alli*

ooooh Im now Brownies GiC!!
wonder if there will be a naughty step at this one??? will defo need it if compo AND tawny r coming....