• Welcome Guest to the new look forum. For more information refer to this thread

Official Info: Who's Going !!!

ScareyClarey

Recently Qualified Brownie Leader
GuiderPlus
fancy that ! I will remember that next time i pull in to a service station on the M5 no idea on who or what you looked like but i guess all the bags gave it away lol xx nah the really thing that gave it away was the harbo in front of you lololol

r we getting the train this time ??
Train is the way I think

Kiwi26

Senior Section Member & ACSL
GuiderPlus
Just paid the balance for G2G10 :) Still nervous though as I'm very shy. Been to 3 Innovates on my own though :)
Can't really bring my blanket though as its covered in pinned on badges lol (Need another blanket as got loads of badges and no room to sew them. Not sure I want to replace my blanket though)

ElfOwl

Veteran (100+ posts)
I don't see whay pinned badges stops you bringing your blanket? Doesn't seem to stop anyone else, including myself.

Kiwi26

GuiderPlus
It's mainly because I keep stabbing myself on the pins lol. I'm determined to sew them all on though!

growlywench

Veteran (100+ posts)
It's mainly because I keep stabbing myself on the pins lol. I'm determined to sew them all on though!
All the more reason to take it and sew, LOL It's the one place you're guaranteed not to be seen as a social miscreant for sitting sewing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Lizzieloubee

Veteran (100+ posts)
And for anyone worried about the amount of drinking that goes on, let me just say that at G2G6 the last six people up were all sober as a stone. High on sugar for some, but sober!

I will bring more clthes and bedding this year!

BeccaSooty

Brownie Guider
GuiderPlus
Hi, I'm confused, I haven't paid a deposit - and now I can't come!
Was it you who said they could only come on Saturday? I've found that e-mail, but now you mention it, there isn't one saying you had paid, so maybe we were getting a bit ahead of ourselves! If you definitely haven't paid, then there is nothing to give back to you if you now can't come! I'll get Gwen update the list!

KatieF

Veteran (100+ posts)
Was it you who said they could only come on Saturday? I've found that e-mail, but now you mention it, there isn't one saying you had paid, so maybe we were getting a bit ahead of ourselves! If you definitely haven't paid, then there is nothing to give back to you if you now can't come! I'll get Gwen update the list!
Thanks you!! Hope you all have a great time in my neck of the woods! :)

Kiwi26

GuiderPlus
I might bring it with me then :) It's got about 600 pins in it atm!
All the more reason to take it and sew, LOL It's the one place you're guaranteed not to be seen as a social miscreant for sitting sewing!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

MummyOwl

Brownie Leader
I've sent an email and sent a deposit... but not heard anything!!!
Can you let me know if I'm on the list?
Need to arrange child care, so it's important for me to know one way or the other pretty soon!
Thankeee.
N x

*gwen*

GIC Guide/SS
GuiderPlus
I've sent an email and sent a deposit... but not heard anything!!!
Can you let me know if I'm on the list?
Need to arrange child care, so it's important for me to know one way or the other pretty soon!
Thankeee.
N x
You are on the list, just havent updated the first post yet.

Hilzo42

Guide Leader (GiC) & Forum Mod!
Staff member
GuiderPlus
Yes, we'll post up the usual pre-G2G topics including kit list etc in the coming week or so! :D